How to make...
|Photo Kodin Kuvalehti|
You need buckets (1x10ltr and 1xsmaller), minus temperatures, water and some patience..
1. Fill the large bucket about 3/4 full of water.
2. Place rocks or some heavy items inside the small container to weigh it down, about halfway down inside the large bucket. The top of the smaller container should be about even with the top of the large bucket.
3. Freeze the bucket of water by placing it outside when it gets minus temperatures. Set it aside until frozen solid.
4. Run warm water over the outside of the large bucket.
5. Run some warm water inside the small container to loosen it, easier to remove it. This then leaves the spot where to set the candle.
6. Make several lanterns and place them along your driveway or sidewalk.